The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Renee, October 12, 2015, 10:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Just wanted to wish all the Canadians here a safe and happy holiday.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Thank you Renee

Edit: Happy Thanksgiving  ac_smile

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"What about Australians?

What about them?....
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Bricktop

http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/thanksgiving29.gif">

Annie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, be thankful for what you have and what you don't have.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Just wanted to wish all the Canadians here a safe and happy holiday.

Thank you so much Renee..

We had a lovely weekend.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I went to my parents on Sunday. My mom sent me home with enough leftovers for an entire week. ac_dance

Anonymous

^The best kind o feast. The kind you don't have to prepare or clean up after.

Aryan

We dont do thanksgiving here in England.

How many Turkeys do you have Renee, one or two?

Bricktop

Methinks Renee is about to discover a rich new vein of patsy for her acerbic wit; I think she'll enjoy slow roasting a pommy bastard.

How's the rugby going, me old china???

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"We dont do thanksgiving here in England.

How many Turkeys do you have Renee, one or two?

Sorry Koose, I'm not Canadian. Our Thanksgiving isn't for another month and I'm not that fond of turkey so your moronic, grade school, question was wasted. But just to be cordial and answer your idiotic question;....I don't have any turkeys but I'm pretty confident that in short order I will own you; so does that count as one turkey or is it the equivalent of a whole flock?  

:laugh3:

Speaking of wasted, do you really think calling me fat is something I haven't heard before? Do you think it is some kind of clever flame? I guess you and the other 10,000 common as dirt, feebs probably do or did. You really aren't very bright, even by imbecilic, holocaust denying, skinhead scum, standards. And that's pretty low on the human IQ scale. In fact, I'm not even sure if your kind can qualify as human.

You're new around here so I will give you some advice; I suggest you take it.......You are going to have to do a lot better than that to get my attention. Unfortunately I don't think you are intellectually equipped to handle the job. So why don't you take you anti-Semitic, racist, basement dwelling, ass and......how do you tea soaked, sacks of shit, say it?....... Oh yeah, "BUGGER RIGHT OFF"!   ac_biggrin

Aryan

Sorry I cant be bothered reading all that, but I will tell you the reason I've chosen to troll your fat ass whenever I get the urge is solely down to your shitty attitude which I picked up on as soon as I registered on here.

Presumably you get off on being a resident 'forum bitch', which is fine........ but dont be surprised or butthurt when people rip the piss out of you for being a beach whale who drastically is in need of a gym membership.  

Why are you so fat incidentally? Do you think its a flattering look?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry I cant be bothered reading all that, but I will tell you the reason I've chosen to troll your fat ass whenever I get the urge is solely down to your shitty attitude which I picked up on as soon as I registered on here.

Presumably you get off on being a resident 'forum bitch', which is fine........ but dont be surprised or butthurt when people rip the piss out of you for being a beach whale who drastically is in need of a gym membership.  

Why are you so fat incidentally? Do you think its a flattering look?

Who is butt hurt???? ac_dunno

I'm just pointing out your blatant inability to even remotely scratch up enough intellect and wit to cause me to raise an eyebrow. If you had read my previous post you would understand that but since it was too much of a bother for you because you have the attention span of a fruit fly, you can continue to post like an ignorant dork. Pardon me for trying to clue you in. :laugh:  

BTW, why are you so slow witted, is it pathological or genetic?

As for being the "forum bitch", well I think it's a toss up between me and the Iron Chink. Fortunately for you, my little yellow friend seems to have more of a tolerance for fascist twats than I do.